Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Fun Trip To The Theater...

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. Today was a wet, rainy day in my neck of the woods. Earlier this evening my niece's and I and my sister went to Tinseltown to see movies we wanted to see. I saw the movie "New Moon" which was a great great great movie. I liked Robert Pattinson and the rest of the people in the movie. The part with the werewolves was well worth watching. I think that the movie is definitely worth watching again. I can't wait until it comes on DVD because I want to buy it. I am glad I saw it and I highly recommend the movie as a must see movie.

I do have the read the book "Eclipse" which I haven't read yet. I look forward to reading it. I wonder what the next one will be like.

I do have to go back to work tomorrow. I will be off for Thanksgiving and I will be off of work Friday.

So my dear world how was your weekend ? I hope you had a nice one. I also hope that you all will have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I will talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

I thought that this past weekend was your thanksgiving weekend was I wrong ? Anyway have a good short week at work and enjoy whatever turns up,
love Sybil xx