Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Nice Sunday....

Hello everyone

Its after 10:00pm here so good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope you all had a nice Sunday. I had a really nice day and the weather was perfect. My folks and I and my niece's went down to Newnan, Georgia for the day. We first went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch which was good -----> http://www.rubytuesday.com/ . I had a chicken quesadilla and a salad from the salad bar. My lunch was good and I ordered a Raspberry tea which was quite good. My family tasted it and they liked it. The waiter was very nice and I joked around with him. My family also enjoyed their lunch.

After lunch we went to a Great Clips nearby and my mom and I and my dad got our hair cut. I like the way one of the women cut my hair and my mom also liked her hair cut and my dad liked his. I am back to having short hair again. I like my hair when its really short instead of having it grow out. I want to keep it short for the Christmas holiday.

We also went to TJMaxx where I looked at all of the Christmas ornaments and stuff which was fun. In the end I found one of the Jane Austen movies. The movie is titled "Jane Eyre". I happen to be a Jane Austen fan and I always like her classics. My mom found a basket she liked. It was fun going there and looking around and finding a movie I wanted.

After TJMaxx we went to CVS where my folks picked up a few items. My dad is sick with the cold now. I am completely better and now he is sick with a cold. He got some cough drops and I gave him some cold medicine tablets once we got to the house.

Anywho...I hope you all had an enjoyable Sunday. Of course tomorrow I have to go back to work since I was off for the Thanksgiving holiday. I hope you all have a great week ahead. I will talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone

2 comments:

Sybil said...

What a lovely weekend you sure have had. I am happy for you. Bet you look good with your nice short hair...Did you ever get the newpaper clipping I sent with regards the Jane Austen weekend we had in Bath...I seem to have sent it ages ago ( knowing me maybe you have already said you got it if you have sorry !!)
Have a good week at work, it will be nice chatting to your friends about their weekend
Love Sybil x

Jeannette said...

I am glad you had a good weekend, it was very quiet for us. With all the work we are having done, it was quite a relief!!!