Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some News

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you my dear world ?? I am happy to report that I am feeling much better today. You might want to know that it was a rather cold morning in my neck of the woods but by the afternoon it got better and a little bit warmer.

Of course it was another busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy day at work for me. Its been a pretty busy start of the week for my coworkers and I.

Anywho...you will be happy to know that I finished reading "The Last Juror" today. I'm sure you thought that I was never going to finish it but I did. The book "The Last Juror" I hate to say ended rather sadly.  The next book I am going to read is by one of my favorite writers named Nora Roberts. I am going to read "Jewels Of The Sun" which is a book that I wanted to read a while back but I never got around to reading it. I'm sure it will be good since Nora Roberts is a great writer.

How was your day my dear world ?? Are you reading any good books lately ?? I did order a book a couple of weeks ago and one of my coworkers ordered it for me and it will be in tomorrow. The name of the book is called "The Baked Bean Supper Murders" which I have NEVER read before either. The book is by a writer named Virginia Rich.

I guess that's about it for now. I'll talk to you again soon. Have a good rest of the week dear world.

Bye

No comments: