Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Hello dear world

Happy Easter !!! How are you all this morning ?? I hope that you are all having a wonderful Easter holiday.

My family, and I and my niece's began our morning as we got up to go to Church for the 6:30a.m. Sunrise Service at St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church.The service was supposed to be held outside in the garden but instead it was held in the hall which quite a few people were disappointed about because many had brought sleeping bags and blankets for the Service. The service in the hall was nice but we would have liked it to have been out in the garden.

Anywho...after Church my family and I went to IHOP for breakfast. I had the Supreme Ham and Cheese Omelette with a side of hashbrowns with onions and a large hot chocolate which was good. We all enjoyed our meals at IHOP which is known as the International House of Pancakes which is located in our neighborhood.

It is still pretty early here in my neck of the woods. I just wanted to come by and share my morning with you. How has your morning been my dear world ?? I do want to wish you a very special Happy Easter to all of you.

By the way....you might want to know that I am still reading John Grisham's "The Last Juror" . I am getting into the book and it is quite interesting. I will have to tell you about the other books I bought once I start reading them.

Happy Easter dear world !!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy easter to you and your family.

B. x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your Easter got off to a pretty nice start.  I hope the remainder of the day is just as wonderful for you.  Happy Easter and rejoice!

Allison

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter, Monae :-)

Anonymous said...

I read a lot about ihop, we don't have them here in the UK.
Gaz xx