Sunday, December 30, 2007

Notes

Hello dear world

How are all of you ? I hope you are all well. Thanks for all the wishes for my niece she is doing very well thank you. I am also well and relaxing on this rainy Sunday afternoon.

Anywho...Parade Magazine recently wrote that Rosie O'Donnell is the most annoying celebrity. I happen to disagree with Parade Magazine by the way. I think Parade Magazine should be banned from writing its magazine and it should be banned from any newstand in the world. Check out her blog ---> www.rosie.com/blog/

By the way I have to tell you that you have to watch the movie "The Bourne Ultimatum" it is quite good. Matt Damon is wonderful wonderful wonderful. Here is a link for the movie ----> www.thebourneultimatum.com/ . You have to see this movie I highly highly recommend it.

You might also want to see the movie "Love Comes Softly" with Katherine Heigl and Dale Midkiff. Katherine plays the role of Marty Claridge and Dale plays the role of Clark Davis. Love Comes Softly is a touching warm hearted movie for the whole family to watch. Here is a scene from the movie if you would like to see it ----> www.youtube.com/watch?v=diztkgY9KZY

So how is your Sunday my dear world ? I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your weekend. Tomorrow I have to go back to work but I will be off on Tuesday. That's about it for now. I'll talk to you again later.

Byye !!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a grand Sunday, and Rosie is very annoying, glad she isn't on the air anymore.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Just a technical note, Monae: the YouTube link is wrong - it starts www.youtube.com, not www.youtubec.om. Have a great New Year's Eve!

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))Love comes softly is a good movie and my Mom reads all of the books.I hope you and your family have a Happy New Yeas.

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see the Bourne Ultimatum.
I love that series....

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
I am glad you are having a wonderful holiday.
Best Wishes in 2008.

Anonymous said...

Ugh..Sorry to disagree but I cannot STAND Rosie O'Donnell.
She is obnoxious, foul-mouthed and she gives being a lesbian a bad name.
(I'll take Ellen or k.d. lang any day......)
Whatever happened to the "Queen of Nice"?
I think her true colors are showing!

Other than that...glad you had a relaxing day.
The rain was bad... it was like a Monsoon here all day.
I didn't want to go out in it but I had to.

Have a good day!

         sunny

Anonymous said...

Monae'. zio hsbr yo agree with Sunny' Rosie is a loser. She almost destroyed The View when she was on it. I was glad to see her leave that.
Have a great New Year, Bill

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you and yours Monae.
B. x