Monday, December 17, 2007

News For Today

Hello dear world

Good evening how is everyone ?? I thought I would pop in and share my day with you all. For starters I got my Christmas presents for my coworkers to my job in one piece which was a task because all of the gifts made my bag quite heavy this morning on my way to work. I got to work and put them under our Christmas tree.

Here are a few bullet points for you :

. My Christmas Luncheon with my coworkers will be Wednesday at 11:00am at Golden Corral which includes 6 of my coworkers and my new supervisor.

. Our Christmas Gift Exchanging will be Friday before my coworkers and I get ready to leave for the weekend.

It will be a fun busy week for me. You might want to know that a little after 8:00pm this evening my mom and I and my nieces went to Belk's which is a really nice store in my neck of the woods. I did find a nice light blue long sleeved turtleneck shirt that I will wear for my Christmas luncheon on Wednesday which my mom bought for me. I also found a pair of soft black terry cloth winter gloves that my mom also bought for me since I liked them.

My mom did ask me the question : What do you want for Christmas ?? I told her that I wanted a nice pair of sweatshirts but I didn't see any in Belk's that I liked. We are going to continue to look for something that I want for Christmas. I never know what I want when I get asked the question what do you want for Christmas ?? My mind goes blank when I'm asked. I hate to say it but I am getting a little tired out of shopping. I have gone shopping and shopping and shopping and shopping and shopping that I am getting wore out. I am enjoying the holidays though. I love going to see all of the Christmas decorations and things that's the fun part. Pretty soon Christmas will be over my dear world.

Anywho...how are things in your neck of the woods ?? Is it cold in your part of the world ?? That's about it for me. I'll talk to you again soon

Bye !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Monae, never thought that I wopuld hear you say you were fed up with shopping !!!  I think everybody does get a bit shopping tired at this time of the year...I am going to Bath this morning for my LAST christmas present shoppng. a few bits to get for the men in my life ! brothers in law, 2 nephews, and Peter our good neighbour...lets hope if we go very early we will be able to park. It is not quite so cold this morning, it is not actually freezing  it's around 1deg. !  Love Sybil x
http://journals.sol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife

Anonymous said...

Good morning...
  Belk's is nice. We have a big beautiful brand new one here.
  But I can understand your feeling all shopped out.
  I spent too much $$ yesterday and I don't even buy Christmas presents.
  Okay.. I bought ONE..for the nice people who take care of Cookie..

  Sounds like you have your week all planned out.
  Hope evrything goes well

  Stay warm (it's supposed to be back up in the 60's by the end of the week)

  Have fun......

                        sunny
 

Anonymous said...

((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))You must have some pretty heavey gifts for your Co workers.Sounds like you are having fun with all the excitment of the Holidays.It is cold here.AHave a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my christmas card! please email me your addy okay?
Thanks again..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

it is freezing here in blackpool uk,but at least its not raining,lol,I hate shopping so I do all of mine online,much easier I can tell you,and all the best for todays xmas party,I hope you had a great time xx
zoe
http://journals.aol.co.uk/zoepaul6968/domestic-chaos/