Sunday, December 2, 2007

Go Ahead...Ask Me A Question

Hello dear world

Greetings from Riverdale, Georgia. Its me again back for another visit with you. You might want to know that its raining here in Georgia which is good news since we've been in the middle of a drought.

Anywho...I don't have much to talk to you about tonight. So I got to thinking. I had been over to the journal "The Wisdom Of A Distracted Mind" and I was inspired by one of the entries. I am going to allow you to ask me any question you want. Feel free to ask me something silly or anything you like. After reading your qestions I am going to answer your questions. I would like to take the time to thank you all for visiting.

Now...go ahead to the comment section and leave me a question or two. I'll be waiting.Go ahead and fire at will.

What would you like to know about me ??? There's no need to raise your hands just give me a question and I will give you the answer. There won't be any tests given at the end of this entry so don't worry. Absolutely No Number 2 Pencils Required.

That's all for now. Good night.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))When you worry and you are stresed,what ways do you get yoursef to relax?

Anonymous said...

Here's a question for you Monae.  Is there anyone in J-land that you find attractive and if given the opportunity would like to meet?  Look forward to the answer. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

OK.  I have a question.

What do you want for Christmas?

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Crocheted-creations/

Anonymous said...

Here is my question . . . When will all us J-landers get to see a picture of the lovely Monae?

Phil

Anonymous said...

OK...I have a bunch:

1. Who do you admire? (can be living or dead)
2. Have you lived anywhere else other than Riverdale? If so, where?
3. What do you donsidor the best part of your job?
4. What single item of makeup or fashion could you not live without?
5. Is Monae your given name or a nicname?

: )  Bethe    

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask about your favourite food...then I remembered you and chocolate !!   so what is the food that you would NOT eat in any circumstance.  Love  sybil xxx    I too want to know when we get to see your lovely face XX

Anonymous said...

What invention could you most live without - and which could you NOT live without?

B. x

Anonymous said...


If you like questions, have you ever visited this journall?

   http:/thatsmyanswer.com/

It's fun.

                     sunny

Anonymous said...

Oop... sorry I screwed up. Try this.

             http://thatsmyanswer.com/

              sunny

 I hope that works.

Anonymous said...

Ditto on Phil's question...I want to see a picture of you.
Pam

Anonymous said...

How old are you and what do you look like??
Lyn