Monday, September 27, 2004

Today's Thoughts

Dear Diary,

     Hello good evening. Well the weather here has been great, just kidding. Hurricane Jeanne has been causing lots of problems for many people in Florida and here in Georgia. Jeanne is Florida's 4th hurricane in 6 weeks. Here in Georgia we have gotten tons of rain and wind which has just about gotten on my nerves. Well dear diary the weather is not why I have come to talk to you I just had to add my 2 cents.

     Work has been keeping me busy as usual, never an interesting moment in my life of course. There has been a lot of nice looking guys here at work but of course they are all taken which says a lot about my luck doesn't dear diary ? After a while you must get tired of me talking about my non-existent love life. You would like it if I just dug up something new and exciting but I have none of that sorry to say dear diary. What I'm trying to say might sound pathetic but I'm just saying. So any conclusions dear diary ??? Neither do I isn't that a shame ????? What do you care right dear diary ???? I'm sure no one else does either.

      

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I care! ... and if your journal was more accessible to the public, I genuinely believe others would enjoy reading it too!