Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Update....

Hello dear world

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. I do hope that you all had a nice weekend. This morning my family and I went to our church at St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church. We went for mass this morning.

After church we went to IHOP for breakfast. I ended up having hashbrowns, eggs, crispy bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. We did go to JoAnn's afterwards. The Halloween decorations are up. Its almost Halloween. I bought my niece Megan some stickers. I also got some pumpkin stickers. I also got the Twilight saga Eclipse calendar since I like the Twilight saga. I also like the Twilight books.

The weather was quite nice today. It was totally warm and in the high 70's. However it was quite cool this morning. I'm still reading "Sizzle and Burn" by Jayne Ann Krentz which is a really good book. Last night I watched "Harry Potter And The Chamber of Secrets" which is a good movie. I also like the books by J.K. Rowling.

So how has your weekend my dear world ? Are you getting ready for Halloween ? I like Halloween and I happen to like watching scary movies for Halloween. Anywho...have a great week ahead my dear world.

Take care everyone

3 comments:

LYN said...

Hi Monae..it's cool here in the mornings but it soon warms up..i even went for a swim yesterday..we are ready for Halloween here..have the decorations up..:-)

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

I loved Halloween as a kid, but very seldom do anything for it as an adult. But we are having some mild fall temps lately that I'm lovin'.

Ally Lifewithally said...

Hello Monae sounds like you had a good weekend ~ I love Halloween but living way out in the country as I do we don't have many children come to see us ~ but I do get some goodies in just in case some do venture out ~ The weather there in England has been quite cold but I see on the TV we are in for some freezing weather ~ Ally x