Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Fun Weekend At Stone Mountain Park...

Hello dear world

Hello everyone I hope you are all well. I had a fun weekend with my family at Stone Mountain Park. We arrived Friday evening at Stone Mountain Park.

We got to the campground. My mom cooked steaks and hamburgers on the grill. I had started reading "Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone" by J.K. Rowling. We decided on Saturday that we would spend the day at the park which was quite fun. On Friday evening instead of eating in the RV we decided to eat outside at the campsite. There were a lot of people at the campground.

On Saturday morning we had breakfast at the campsite which my dad fixed for us. We went to Stone Mountain Park for the day. We went to some of the stores there. I went into the Candy Kitchen and I got some sweets. My folks and I and my niece's went to the show there to see "Journey To The Center of the Earth" in 4D which was fun. We did stop off and we got a funnel cake and my niece's got some ice cream. My mom got a license plate for her navigator. There was a pumpkin festival going on there. Lots of young ones were decorating pumpkins. We stopped off at Miss Katie's for dinner. The food is always good at Miss Katie's. We stopped off at the store and I got some souveneirs for my coworker's. I bought my niece Jeanette a pink belt and a cute pink necklace she liked.

We left the park around 8:00pm and then we stopped off at Walmart. I ended up getting a movie called "FROZEN". I also got my niece Megan a movie. I also got the book "Torment" by Lauren Kate. There was a laser show later that evening at Stone Mountain Park.

After going to Walmart we got back to camp and we had a bonfire. I did finish reading "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone" which was quite good.

Today we had to pack up the RV and we had to leave Stone Mountain Park which is always fun. I always have a fun time camping with my family. I would like to go back to Stone Mountain again soon. This was a great and enjoyable weekend.

How was your weekend my dear world ? I hope your weekend went well. Do take care everyone.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Stone Mountain Park...I always think that is such a fun name, no wonder you just love your times there with your family. Glad that it was as good as always and hope that you can go back again perhaps before the winter comes.
Have a good week,
Love Sybil x