Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Am Recovering....And A Movie Review

Hello everyone

Hello dear world !!!! I have some news for you. On Sunday evening I was helping my father with a part of our deck that needed fixing. I was helping him when a piece of metal siding slipped and it hit my mouth.I am not into being an lumberjack or being equipped with any household problems. Though I was hurt but I have been taking pain medication. Luckily I did not have to go to the hospital but I did get hurt. I have been putting an ice pack on my mouth. I have also been staying home from work in order to get better. Do not be alarmed I am getting better.

In other news... I watched the movie "Julie and Julia" and I have to say that I thought that the movie was a little odd. The character Julie Powell was making recipes inspired by Julia Child. Watching her make the different recipes was funny however Julie Powell and Julia Child never met in the movie. I think that it would have made sense if they would have met in the movie. I myself am NOT a cook NOR do I like to cook. I am no Julia Child and I wouldn't come close to being Julia Child.

Anywho....since my mouth has been hurting I fixed me some top ramen which is as close to cooking as I will get. Perhaps top ramen could be considered fine cooking don't you think ?

How are things with you my dear world ? The weather here in Georgia has been nice and it is getting to be wonderful Fall weather. That's all for now. We shall meet again for tea, coffee and biscuits.

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

ADB said...

Ouch, Monae, that must have really hurt.