Monday, July 5, 2010

Update....

Hello everyone !!!!!!!!!!

Good evening all !!!!!! I hope you are all well. I hope you all had a great 4th of July. My family and I spent the day outside yesterday eating and having a good time. My dad and I and my niece Megan and I went to Kroger and I got some fireworks. He also got some fireworks and some other stuff as well. While I was at Kroger I picked up a book titled "Honey, Baby, Sweetheart" by the writer Deb Caletti. So far its a pretty good book. I did finish reading the book "PRIVATE" by James Patterson which was a good book. Once it got dark we did our fireworks. Our neighbors behind us did some fireworks which were pretty.

Anywho....today I was off of work. My family and I went to the mall. We walked the mall for a little while. My niece's got some tennis shoes and my mom got a pair of pants. I got a yellow cow hide purse on sale which I like. The weather was quite nice today. After the mall we went to Rite Aid and I picked up the book "Violets Are Blue" by James Patterson. I got a lot of his books which I have read. He is one of my favorite writers.

So my dear world how are things in your neck of the woods ? How was your weekend ? I hope you have a great week ahead. I guess that's all for now. I will talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone

2 comments:

Sybil said...

I am so glad you had such a good weekend. My weekend was quite quiet. After church on Sunday I had an elderly lady come down to see some photographs I had taken on our canal trip and also on the cruise, she dosn't have a computer so wanted to see them on mine !! Then yesterday my best pal Pam was over she always comes on a Monday and we have such fun and laugh together. we are still haveing some nice weather so Mary and I are enjoying that.
don't work too hard !! Hows the wee dog doing ?
Love Sybil xx Just in case you have forgotten where I am !!!
sybil-dayintheifeofsybs.blogspot.com

Joan said...

Sorry I have not stopped by lately I apologise. Glad you had such a good 4th of July. I like James Patterson too but lately there is an awful lot of blank paper in his books. Sure you could read one of his latest in one sitting. Take care Love Joan