Wednesday, July 14, 2010

News.....

Hello good evening !!!!

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. It has been quite a week. The last couple of days in Georgia we were under constant cover of clouds and rain. It has been a week of working hard at my job and staying busy busy busy busy. Anywho...it rained like a lot in my neck of the woods. It came down like a river and I am surprised that fish didn't fall out of the sky.

I have been watching the movie "Twilight" for the umpteenth time. I also purchased the book which is part of the Eclipse movie. The book is titled "the short second life of bree tanner" by the writer Stephenie Meyer. I have all of her books and I have read them. I can't wait to read this one. I am officially obsessed with Stephenie Meyer and her books.

It did not rain today and it was another busy day today. I did purchased another book today titled "The Search" by Nora Roberts. I am a huge fan of Nora Roberts as well. I have a lot of her books as well. I did finish reading the book "Lakeside Cottage" by the writer Susan Wiggs which was a good book.

So how are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope all is well with you. How are things where you are ? Have you read any good books lately ? I do hope that you are all having a great week.

That's all for now. Take care everyone.

3 comments:

Joan said...

We too have been having our share of rain this week one good day on Tuesday. Am reading a Penny Vincenzi at the moment she writes a good tale great summer reading in the sun if it cares to shine. Scotland not the sunniest place on Earth. Take Care Love Joan.

Sybil said...

Hi Monae, nic eto see you write to us again..mis s you when you are not about. I have had a very bust and stressful week as my BIL is very ill in hospital and so I take my Sister in twice a day to visit although it is not all that far away only about 8 miles it is the other side of Bath so we have to get through all the traffic so journey can take anything from 1/2 hour to 45mins. so takes up a lot of the day..after the afternoon visit we are only home about a hour..
we too are having rain tonight after three weeks of lovely weather, just hope it knows when to stop !
Love Sybil xx

ADB said...

Hi Monae, hope your new week is going well. I know all about cloud and rain, as that seems to be the order of the day out here as well.