Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some Wonderful News.....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. How is everyone doing ? My dear world I have some personal news that I wanted to share with you. I have an Uncle named Noel who my family and I have NOT seen or heard from in a long time.

He contacted us recently and tonight he called while my parents were out. He and I talked for a little while on the phone. He sounds the same as I remember he did. I would definitely like to see him. I wonder if he would remember me if he saw me face to face. He is a part of my family and I have thought about him and I have missed him. I told him that I thought about him on the phone. I also told him that I loved him. It was nice hearing from him on the phone. It is always nice to hear from family especially when you haven't seen them in a while. I have been wondering how he has been doing these days. I have been wanting to talk to him and I finally got the chance. I have NOT forgotten my uncle Noel. I have been wondering about him and if he has been doing alright. I wonder what he looks like now. The last time I saw him I was a little girl. He is still a part of my family and he still someone that I care about a great deal. I am glad that he called I liked the conversation that we had. I hope that we stay in contact and that perhaps one day we get to see one another.

I just wanted to share that with you my dear world. You might not know him about you would like to meet him. He was always such a great person and he was a totally wonderfully sweet person. I am glad that I got a chance to speak to him tonight. There are a lot of things I wish I could have told him. I hope you don't mind me sharing this news with you. I know that I don't often share personal news with you but I wanted to share a little part of my life with you.

Take care my dear world

4 comments:

Sybil said...

What an exciting evening you had, I am happy for you to have spoken to Noel..and hope that one day whatever stopped the contact will be resolved and you will all be able to welcome him back into your home. Have a good week,
Love Sybil x

Tony's Daily said...

呵呵,基本上看懂了

ADB said...

Hope you'll be able to meet up with Noel quite soon.

On a different subject, Monae, there is Chinese comment spam on your blog. Better put on comment moderation, then you can filter out this rubbish before it sees the light of day.

Odds Bodkins. said...

Hi Monae, x

Glad you enjoyed your reunion with your uncle. I hope you both get to meet soon.

B. x