Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shopping....Chocolate.....And More Shopping

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. Today the weather in my neck of the woods has been nice for a change. I thought I would come and share my day with you.

Today my family and I went to TJMaxx. I ended up buying an Elvis Presley journal, a movie called "In The Land Of Women" with Kristen Stewart. I also got a box of chocolate truffles and a bottle of VOSS water. I also got a book titled "NIGHTSHADE" by the writer Andrea Cremer.

After TJMaxx we went to JoAnn's where I got some stickers including some Harry Potter stickers I liked. I wish that J.K.Rowling would write some more Harry Potter books. I really like the books and the movies.

We also took a ride to the store JCPenney. I got (3) t-shirts that I liked. I also got some Godiva chocolate bars. Since its almost Valentines Day its always good to have chocolate for Valentines Day.

Anywho...after shopping I treated my family to eat at MOE's. The food there is always good. The burrito's are great and huge. I ended up getting the Homewrecker which is a type of burrito. The food was good and we always like going there.

So how are things in your neck of the woods my dear world ? How was your Saturday ? I hope that your day was a nice one. I wanted to let you know that I am glad that you all were thinking of me while I was gone from posting in my blog. I will try to post more often.

I do want to wish you all a "Happy Valentines Day"

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Hi There Monae, so glad you are feeling better and able to get out and about with the family. You are so good treating everyone to lunch out...sounded a real fun day out.
I had a nice day yesterday as well shopping in the morning but in the aftrenoon to a Birthday tea. Two friends were sharing their birthday as one is 60 and one 80 !! It was held in the church and we all had such fun. It was the first birthday party Sheila had ever had and she was 80 !!! I took loads of photo's and printed them off last night to take up to church this morning...
Love Sybil xx