Wednesday, June 16, 2010

News.....

Hello dear world

Good evening my dear world. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all doing well. I am sorry I have NOT posted lately but here I am. Did anyone miss me ???

Anywho...it has been rather hot in Atlanta, Georgia these last couple of days. It seems that Summer has arrived a bit early. In other news it has been a busy busy busy busy week at my job. I have been working working working working nonstop. I did finish reading the book "The Perfect Summer" by Luanne Rice which was a very very good book. I highly recommend reading this book.

In other news there is this certain guy that I must confess that I like. He however does NOT know that I like him. I do like seeing him and talking to him whenever I get the chance. I don't know if he likes me but he does like talking to me apparently. I do have to say that he is a really charming guy with a great personality and he even has a great smile to add. I have to say that I have always liked this guy and I always have felt that he is a totally wonderful guy. I just thought that I would share this bit of news with you.

So how are things in your part of the world ? I hope you and your family, friends and loved ones are all doing well. That's about all for now. I will talk to you again soon.

Take care everyone

2 comments:

LYN said...

IT'S SO HOT ISN'T IT? I HATE THE HUMIDITY!
THE NEW GUY SOUNDS INTERESTING...
;-)

Sybil said...

I certainly missed you...why are you not writing so regularily now..hope we are not going to loose you to facebook or someother site.. Hope that the hot weather is not affecting you with too much pollen. Thankfully summer has come here as well at least for a few days !!
Love Sybil xx