Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Update.....

Hello dear world

How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. The weather here has been nice in Georgia however the pollen has been......yucky yucky yucky !!!!!!!

Anywho...I am back at work and I am still busy working. I did want to share with you that my birthday is coming up on April 22 which is next Thursday. I am treating my family to the Benihana Restaurant here in Georgia for my birthday at 8:00pm. I already called and made reservations at the Buckhead location which is located on 2143 Peachtree Road. I think it will be fun to go and eat there for my birthday. I think it will be fun to celebrate my birthday there. We will be sitting at a table where they cook your food at the table.

So how are you my dear world ? I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Are you covered in pollen as we are ???

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Sybil said...

Goodess Monae, you are good taking the family out for your birthday...I usually expect someone in my family to take ..me out...!!
Been a cooler day here again, although the sun has come out in the last hour or so..Not much pollen about here at the moment as our spring is about a month behind with all the cold weather we have had this winter...and are still having !...Oh I long for some nice warm weather. I am going up to Scotland on Sunday for 5 days so will be away for your birthday..So please take my love for that day and have a lovely time.
Love Sybil xx