Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today's Notes....

Hello dear world

Good evening to you all. Okay first things first the weather in my neck of the woods was wonderful today and it sure felt like Springtime. I was getting tired of Winter.

Yes my vacation was nice but I am getting back into the swing of things at my job. We have a new guy working with me and my coworkers his name is S***E he is in his 60's. We are training him so hopefully he likes us and maybe he will stick around.

Anywho....while I was on vacation I had been reading a book titled "IRON COWBOY" by the writer DIANA PALMER. When I got back I finished reading it and I have to say that it was a good love story. At the moment I am falling in love with the books written by Debbie Macomber. I am reading one of her books titled "74 Seaside Avenue" which is set in Cedar Cove, Washington. Today I bought one of her other books titled "The Wyoming Kid" which I will read after "74 Seaside Avenue". You have to check out her link ---> http://www.debbiemacomber.com/ . I also bought another book by my favorite writer Janet Evanovich titled "Full Tilt" which I can't wait to read.

You might be happy to know that my favorite show "BONES" is back on FOX and I am enjoying watching it. You might want to know that I received a gift from my parents which was a rather expensive Belgian Chocolate Bunny which as you know I love love love love love love love chocolate so I really liked my gift.

So my dear world how was your day today ?? Do you have any news for me ??? I do hope that you are enjoying your week. I am sure glad to be back chatting with you my dear world and I missed you while I was gone but I did have fun on my camping trip with my family.

That's about it for now. I'll talk to you again soon. Do have a wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful wonderful week.

Bye

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that your summer is arriving Monae,  That was a nice present to get we know how much you love chocolate !! I too got a lovely box of belgian chocolates yesterday..wish you lived near me then you could have enjoyed them as well.  I don't really like belgian chocolates.....I know shock horror lol...but I have a freind in Scotland who does and I have been knitting a jumper for her sister so I will send them to her so she has a gift as well !  Love Sybil  xx