Saturday, November 17, 2007

Yes Yes Yes I Love To Shop !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Season's Greetings

How are you all ??? Its me again. I wanted to come by and tell you about my day. Earlier this morning I went with my family to the mall because there was some Christmas activities for the young people at Southlake Mall in my neck of the woods. My youngest niece Megan had a great time. The young ones that were at the mall also with their families got to see Santa Claus and the entire mall was decorated like a Winter wonderland. The mall let the young people and their families parade throughout the mall. You might want to know that a marching band also performed Christmas songs in the parade my family and I were in. At the end of the parade there was a spot that Santa Claus had where the young people like my niece could see soapy like flakes shoot out of machines like snowflakes which was nice.

After the parade my oldest niece Jeanette and I walked in the mall by ourselves in which we came upon a record store in the mall where she picked out a CD by Alicia Keys that I bought for her. I also purchased the new Pride & Prejudice movie that I like.

While we were in the mall you might want to know that there were Christmas trees decorated to the hilt with ornaments and tinsel. I also got a new soft king sized pillow which I like.

After the mall we went to Office Depot where I bought myself a really nice black leather journal with silver engravings on the front which I liked. I have to say that they have some really nice things in Office Depot. I also had to buy my nieces some drinks in the store because they were quite thirsty. 

Yes my dear world I love to shop !!!!!!!!!!!!  I am definitely getting in the mood for the holidays. I am back to my old self again. So how was your Saturday my dear world ?? Did you get out and do some shopping like I did ?? I do hope you enjoyed your day.

That's about it for me. I'll talk to you again later. I would like to wish each and everyone of you a very special and memorable Thanksgiving and the best of the holidays. Take care and do enjoy yourselves.

Byyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish me and my friend Heather could have been their shopping with you!  Do you have a Victoria's Secret in your mall? : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

Oh  Monae,  I am so happy for you. You had such a lovely day. My that was some fun in the mall.  we don't have such big places over here, at least not in my neck of the woods.  I have had a very quiet saturday. Went to a nearby little town and bought a Christning card and small baby piggy bank for a baby's christning that I am going to tomorrow. The baby is to be called  Erin Grace  that is quite a nice name isn't it.  Will tell you about it later.  Love  sybilxx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you are back to your old self again.I am glad you al had a ncie time and getting ready for the Holidays.HAve a ncie evneing.

Anonymous said...

Shop til you drop Monae.  Hope you bought me something nice!  LOL  JK

Phil

Anonymous said...

I'll do as much of my Christmas shopping as I can online. I can't ear walking round shops at Christmas time. Does that make me a bad person?
Glad you enjoyed your shop-fest though.
B. x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everyone is ready for Christmas....except me....LOL.....June:)