Monday, November 26, 2007

This, That And The Other....

Hello dear world

Good evening !!!!!! Its me again. First things first it was another day at work for me and yes I have to work from 7:00am to 4pm talk about a long day. But I enjoyed myself being silly with some of my coworkers and such.

Oh guess what guess what guess what.......Alert the media it rained in Atlanta, Georgia for the first time in a long time. We do need the rain we need a whole lot of rain but its nice to finally be getting some with the drought and all. I hate to admit it I still don't have an umbrella how about sending me one as a Christmas gift my dear world hint,hint,hint,hint,hint,hint. A nice blue one would be nice hint,hint, hint,hint,hint as well as a few Jeff Gordon Nascar items hint,hint,hint,hint

Anywho...you might want to know that I went to the store on my lunch break with one of my female coworkers since I had to pick up some wrapping paper and some baby stickers for a baby shower I will be going to at work for one of the ladies my coworkers and I have known. The ladies name is T----i and let me tell you she is a really nice person. She has been on maternity leave but she will be coming for the baby shower on Friday at our work I can't wait to see her. I did get her a really cute gift and I'm sure she will like it. Why am I telling you this ???

Well in the spirit of the Christmas holiday season I picked up some Christmas cards that were really cute. I already have quite a few signed and sealed and I was wondering....would any of you like me to send you a Christmas card ?? If you would please send me an e-mail and I would be happy to send you one for Christmas. Please let me know by December 13th so I can get them off to those of you who are interested. Thank you.

Last but not least how are you my dear world ? How was your day today ? Did you get any rain as we did ? I do hope your day as a nice one. Of course tomorrow is another day at work for me. Well I better be going now. I'll talk to you again later.

Byyyyye !!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound so happy!  I like that.  Stay that way always.  That is one of the main reasons I come to your journal.  It puts a smile on my face.  I'd bet that you'd be a lot of fun to hang around with. : )

Allison

Anonymous said...

It was so good to meet you on journals chat last night, and a happy coincidence to meet a neighbor.  I'm just up in Cartersville a ways.  Glad to hear you so perky and hope your Thanksgiving went well.  I'm off to bed soon but just wanted to drop in and say hello and leave my journal links as well.  You should see what I crocheted.  That would have been perfect for the baby shower darn it.  Oh well, maybe next time.  Have a great work week.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  I am glad you had such a good day at work.  Glad also that you have had some rain.... We can bery rarely ever say that we don't get enough rain.  Truth be told I am really quite quite fed up with the rain we have ha dlately. It has been cold and damp and misserable....I HATE cold damp grey day's.  Much Love.  Sybil xx     I am not sure how to send you an e.mail ? I would if I could.  I must investigate that once I have had my first cuppa of the day.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sybilsybil45/villagelife

Anonymous said...

Hey....
 I'm glad you had a good day.
 We got some of that rain too, but just a light drizzle.
  Sounds like you are really gearing up for Christmas.
 Not me. I find Christmas annoying and exhausting.
 I just want it to be OVER>
   I growled at an incredibly annoying Toys for Tots guy yesterday.
   The Grinch is in his place on the front bumper of my Jeep.

                                     sunny

btw.....did you want an umbrella for Christmas?
 

Anonymous said...

A Baby Shower....what fun!!!!!!!!!!........June:)

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad you had a nice day and I am sure the lady will love our gift.I belive you have my addy.Let me know if you still have it or not.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

We haven't gotten any rain here.  I can just picture you being sillly with coworkers.  Hope you had a silly Tuesday.

Phil