Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello everyone

Good evening. I wanted to come by and share some news with you. It was a very busy day at work yesterday. I did have to go to the library today however for a class. Anywho yesterday was a very very wet day.

Yesterday my folks and I and my niece Megan went for a drive yesterday over to the library. We then took a ride over to Steak-N-Shake. I had the Oktoberfest which was a sandwich. They had some spicy mustard on it which I did NOT like. I scraped off the spicy mustard. We ate at Steak-N-Shake for dinner. They had a Campfire S'Mores shake which I had and it was very very good.

After eating we took a ride over to Target for some shopping. I ended up getting "The Lucky One" on dvd with Zac Efron. I also got the book "HAVEN" by Kay Hooper and "Betrayed by Love" by Diana Palmer and the book "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky. I have always liked to read books.

Today the weather was a little on the warm side. I went to the library for a class that I was required to take for my job. The class took a while but I did pick up two books while I was at the library. I liked looking at the books while I was there. There were other people there for the class I had to take.

Some of you wanted to know how my puppy has been doing. My little puppy Chip is doing well and active as always. He likes to jump and jump and jump and jump all of the time. He is very much into me and he is still cute as ever.

So how are you my dear world ? I hope you are all having a great week. I am busy and keeping busy as well. I guess that is about all for now. I shall talk to you again later.

No comments: