Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hello everyone I hope you all had a nice Easter. Earlier this morning my folks and I and my niece Megan went to the Sunrise service at our church. After church we went to eat at the Cracker Barrel.

Let me tell you something that my mom and I thought was rather funny. We had sat down at the table and my dad was sitting on the other side of me and my mother. All of a sudden from the ceiling came a daddy long legs spider. First of all let me tell you that my dad hates hates hates spiders. He is scared of spiders. My mom and I saw it and my mom started screaming "Get away, Get away, Get away, Get away". My dad moved from his chair at the Cracker Barrel. The spider had fallen to the floor. My dad never saw the spider but we did. We ended up moving to another table at the restaurant. It was funny because the spider had almost landed on my dad's head. If we had not said anything my dad would have jumped out of his chair with fright.

Anywho...after the Cracker Barrel we had to go to Kaiser because my mom had a doctor's appointment. It was rather cold this morning but the weather ended up warming up quite a bit.

I am on vacation this week from my job. Today our Easter meal consisted of mashed potatoes, potato salad, peas and a green bean casserole that my dad likes. Last night my mom and my niece Megan made cupcakes and a cake with cotton candy frosting.

Anywho...I wanted to share my news with you. I hope you got so spend your Easter holiday with your family. That's about it for now. I will talk to you all again later.


1 comment:

Sybil said...

Morning Monae, It is great to hear from you. I too would have had a laugh it had happened when I was at lunch especially if Peter my friend had been with me as he like your Dad does not like spiders...I am not keen on them myself !! but not actually afraid of them as Peter is...he even can't enjoy a magazine if there is a photo of a spider in it LOL
Good that you havethis week on holiday hope you get some nice sunny warm days to get out and enjoy...how is your wee dog getting on these days ? Did you see that just before Christmas I had to have my beloved little Dee put to sleep. I miss him very very very much.
I had a good Easter Sunday after church met up with my niece Beth and husband Max along with Peter....no spiders that I say in teh Hungry Horse !!! That is another first over the first Easter without my bloved sister.it was 1 year last Sunday since she died. It is hard to believe.
Love Sybil xx