Monday, March 7, 2011

New Update....And Exciting News

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone. How is everyone today ? I hope you are all well. I wanted to come and talk to you. It was another week at work for me. I am sad to report that the weather is getting cold again...ugh !!!!

Anywho....I have some exciting news to share with you. As some of you might not know. I recently got a car and I have not driven in a while. Today I drove home from work which was an accomplishment. I was nervous driving home but I did really well. I am having a little trouble on turning but I will work on it. I am trying to learn how to be out on the road. I am hoping that I get better as time goes on. I am proud of myself today for driving home from work.

So how are things in your part of the world ? I hope that all is well. I hope that you all will have a great week ahead. Do take care everyone and I wanted to let you know that I am hoping that you all have a great weekend ahead as well.

Take care everyone

3 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

I am glad that you are being brave and facing the fears you had. Now your fear is slowing going away and you are winning over it. I wish we could all be so brave. I have a fear of storms!

LYN said...

good for you Monae!!!

Sybil said...

Just as I said Monae, take it easy and practise as much as possible and before long you will be driving and not really thinking anything about it,,,,,well I hope you will always be thinking about it LOL but sure you know what I mean. I am so proud of you...keep going and think how lovely it is going to be in the summer when you will be able to go out yourslef to whereever you want...
much Love Sybil xx