Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Little Bit of Shopping....

Hello everyone

Good evening everyone !!!!!!!! How is everyone today ? I hope you all had a really nice Saturday. It was a little cool today in my neck of the woods. Today was a wonderfully fun day. My folks and I and my niece's went to Buckhead for the opening of "Just Loaf'n" which was a bust. They didn't have any shrimp or crawfish prepared. The oyster sandwiches that my folks ordered apparently was not good. I ordered some beignets but they were nowhere close to tasting like the ones in New Orleans.

Anywho....since "Just Loaf'n" was a bust we decided to go to Discover Mills Mall in Lawrenceville, Ga. which is located on Sugarloaf Parkway. They have a Bass Pro Shop there that includes the mall. My dad stayed in the Bass Pro Shop while my mom and I and my niece's decided to walk the mall. I found some magnets at a store called "Earthbound Trading Company" which is a very fascinating store. They have stuff there from all over the world. We went into another store which had some chinese items and I ended up finding a plant to go in my room. My mom also got a plant that she wanted.

We walked around in some of the various stores which was fun. We eventually ended up at "Books -A- Million". I ended up finding (2) books there titled "Between the Tides" by the writer Patti Callahan Henry and "House Rules" by Jodi Picoult. We did walk back to the Bass Pro Shop to meet up with my dad. I did buy some Pokemon cards for my niece Megan at the store. She is into Pokemon. I also bought a book for my mom for her coins that she collects.

After Discover Mills mall we went to "The Varsity" to eat. Its always fun to go there and eat. The food is always good and their frozen orange drink is always good to drink. The place is always always packed and busy.

In other news I did finish reading "The Girl Who Chased The Moon" which was a very good book. I am about to start reading "Between the Tides". So my dear world how was your day ? How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope you get to enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Take care everyone

No comments: